1. Eligibility: Mt Hood Summer Ski Camps, Inc. contests are open to everyone that resides under federal and local laws and regulations. Entry in the contests constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these rules. To participate: Follow rules outlined for each specific contest. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of collecting entrants for the contest. Information provided by participant will not be shared, but may opt the participant into receiving promotional e-mails from Mt Hood Summer Ski Camps, Inc.. The participant can easily opt out of the e-mails at any time.
2. Contest Timeframe: Unless otherwise specified, the contests entry period will begin when the contests are initially posted on mthood.com and on the contests specified end date. The winner will be notified, by e-mail, in a timely manner, with the details.
3. Publicity of Contest: As a condition of entry, except where prohibited by law, each entrant by participating in the promotion grants Mt Hood Summer Ski Camps, Inc. all rights to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the entrantís information in media for publicity and advertisement purposes without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner.
4. Mt Hood Summer Ski Camps, Inc. holds the right to cancel, modify or terminate the contest at any time should the contest be deemed incapable of running as planned for any reason. Under any such circumstances, contest entrants shall not be held financially or legally responsible for any deal upon modification or cancellation.
5. The contest winner cannot transfer his/her prize to anyone else, friend, family member, etc.
6. You must be age 9 or older to enter.
7. Family members of current Mt Hood Summer Ski Camps employees are not eligible for this promotion.
8. Winner of the free airfare will be done by random drawing on April 21, 2012.
9. The Free Airfare prize has no cash value, is non-transferable.
10. The person who wins the drawing will be contacted via email on April 21, 2012 and will have 72 hours to accept their prize. If after the 72 hour time period ends, the prize will be forfeited.
11. This free airfare prize does NOT include extra airline fees such as oversized baggage, unaccompanied minor fees, etc.
12. If you already purchased your airfare tickets for this years' camp, this promotion will NOT reimburse you for the fees that you have already paid. But, we will instead offer you, Free Round-Trip Airfare to a destination of your choice, as long it starts and finishes in the lower 48 states. Example: Say you live in San Francisco, and you want to take a trip to Miami, we'll use our Frequent Flier Miles to purchase that airfare for you. We would just need at least 2 months notice before your trip would begin. And you'd have to take this trip on or before April 20, 2013.